Thursday 1 September 2011

Term Begins

Class started on Tuesday, beginning with Digital Imagery then Graphic Design. This was followed by Digital Layout II on Wednesday and Screen printing with type and image this morning. I can already tell that all these subjects are going to help me improve my skills and generally help me become a better Graphic Designer. Perhaps the class that had the most impact on me was Graphic Design, hosted by Elvin Kince. I've never been taught by anyone quite like him. It was great. We bascially discussed what Graphic Design is and how it came about. In short, a Graphic Designer is an organizer of marks. I've enjoyed all the classes I've taken so far which has made me even happier to be studying here for this semester. No doubt I will set up a separate blog showing the work I do here once I have a few pieces to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment